Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Discover the Rhône through an offbeat, seven-day cruise. See each city differently as you retrace the footsteps of the artists and celebrities who influenced their cultures.
From Alphonse de Lamartine's Mâcon to Marcel Pagnol's Marseille, with side trips to Paul Bocuse's Lyon and Van Gogh's homestead in Arles, each excursion will bring you to the core of the city and its history.
Discover unusual sites such as the Quarries of Light in Les Baux-de-Provence and the Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval in Hauterives.
This cruise on the Saône and Rhone Rivers overflows with the vineyard landscapes and limestone cliffs of southern France.
- All excursions included:Mâcon, birthplace of Alphonse de LamartineMedieval PérougesLyon and Les Halles de Lyon-Paul BocuseThe Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval in HauterivesMultimedia experience at the Quarry of Lights in Les Baux-de-ProvenceFollowing the footsteps of Van Gogh in ArlesAix-en-Provence and the wonders of Paul Cézanne
- Mâcon, birthplace of Alphonse de Lamartine
- Medieval Pérouges
- Lyon and Les Halles de Lyon-Paul Bocuse
- The Palais Idéal du Facteur Cheval in Hauterives
- Multimedia experience at the Quarry of Lights in Les Baux-de-Provence
- Following the footsteps of Van Gogh in Arles
- Aix-en-Provence and the wonders of Paul Cézanne
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included