Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
From the heights of the Himalayas to the southern coasts of the South China Sea, winding over 2,700 miles, the Mekong is much more than just irrigation for Indochina—everywhere it flows, it fascinates men and shapes their lives. Come take an expedition on this grand and plentiful “water snake,” from Ho Chi Minh City, still largely influenced by the French colonial days, to Phnom Penh, Tonle Sap Lake and Siem Reap, following the footsteps of Henri Mouhot. Our meditative trip takes you along the Mekong River on board a ship combining charm and colonial-style comfort.
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED: Discover historical cities: Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho... Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- Discover historical cities: Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh
- Meet the locals and learn about their daily lives in Koh Chen, My Tho...
- Crossing through the splendid Cho Gao canal
- All meals included
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included