Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Set off on an unforgettable cruise from Lyon to Martigues, with ports of call in Mâcon, Tain-l'Hermitage, Avignon, Arles, and the Camargue.
Discover the 2,000-year history of Lyon as you stroll through its cobblestone streets. Ten percent of the city has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the Vercors Massif and its steep limestone cliffs and vineyards perched above the valleys.
- Mâcon and its historic downtown
- The Beaujolais vineyards
- Lyon and its strategic street doorways
- The hanging houses in the Vercors Massif
- A safari in the wild Camargue
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included