Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
Celebrate the New Year in a warm and friendly atmosphere! Cruise the romantic Rhine Valley and discover Koblenz, home to one of Germany's richest heritages, Rüdesheim and its Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments, and Heidelberg, a symbol of German Romanticism with its fine architecture.
- Cruise on the most beautiful section of the romantic Rhine River
- Typical evening in a riverside restaurant in Rüdesheim, including a "Rüdesheimer Kaffee*"
- Heidelberg(1), true symbol of German Romanticism
- New Year's Eve dinner with wine and a glass of champagne
- Koblenz, at the confluence of the Rhine and the Moselle
- Rüdesheim and its Museum of Mechanical Musical Instruments
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included