Not sure? You can cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking for a full refund
This exclusive Danube cruise takes you to grand cities and historic sites in Austria and southern Germany. Travel back to the time of beloved Empress Sisi at Hofburg Palace in Vienna, Austria. Learn the facts and fiction surrounding the empress in her namesake museum at the palace. Further along, you'll stroll quaint, picturesque streets in Passau. Also known as the "City of Three Rivers," Passau contains amazing architectural and artistic abundance. Our last stop will be Bavaria—a German region overflowing with colorful history— where you'll discover Regensburg and its fascinating past as a medieval trading center.
- Navigating through the Wachau Valley and its idyllic scenery tops off this incredible getaway.
- THE MUSTS:Distinguished Regensburg, with its narrow streets and medieval homes(1)Lovely Passau, a city made for roaming
- Distinguished Regensburg, with its narrow streets and medieval homes(1)
- Lovely Passau, a city made for roaming
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard activities
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included